Thursday, November 6, 2008

October Little Black Box

I really think that Kim should rename LBB to BBB (Big Black Box) not because of the size, but because of what is in the boxes are big value! I received my box last week at a discounted price that I couldn't pass up! You can see that there were a variety of items, this box consisted of:

Sygnet Creations: a Polishing cloth ( I so needed this!) and a 20% off coupon!

Material: Art Zine full of Christi Miller's "material"! Very interesting! Some artful goodies and a 15% off coupon!

1st Comes Love: 2 wonderful cards that I will use!

Ruthie's Girl Designs: A spectacular BABY card. This is truly adorable! 20% off coupon!

Doll Closet: A PINK poka-dot scrunchie! Perfect!

Tiny Storm: Silver white Pearl drop earrings. Elegant! 15% off coupon!!!

Kimforbeads: A beaded dragonfly. I am going to attach this work of art to a beanie! Can't go wrong for $2 a piece!

Sweet Lollipop Shop: A green star lolli, sugar pep indeed!

Sara's Soaps'n Such: The cutest little gumdrop pot filled with 'spiced gumdrop' lip balm! Excellent sample! 10% off coupon!!!

Blue Raven Tea: Two Loose Tea samples in Twilight and Spice road, in a purple bat bag! I love purple bats!!!

Love Laurie: A Teapot needle threader! Just what I needed!

BeadBrat Originals: Silver wrapped earrings with a blue crystal bead, small and petite! 15% off coupon!

Red Marionette: a Owl button, and a 20% off coupon!

Worn Dress Designs: A handmade blue corded necklace with a vintage inspired red headed lady pendant. A perfect gift for my red headed friend! 15% off coupon!

Soap That Makes Scents: A soap sample in Red Currant&Thyme Tea. 15% off coupon!

Tryst: Cute oval bronze birdie earrings!5% off coupon!

StylinPupPillows: Pumpkin spice Doggie treats! I have 2 dogs, 1 being a german shorthaired pointer KOKO, and a chi-pincher LOLA. They went bonkers over these treats!!!

Historically Inspired: A Map Magnet. 15% off coupon!

What a deal!!!! I love the variety of October's Little Black Box!







3 comments:

Emma said...

Yay for my first feedback on my dog treats. I'm glad your dog's liked them. They are friggin adorable! I really like that picture of KoKo!!

Kathy said...

Wow! That was a lot of great stuff! Your blog is great and thank you for following mine!

Laura said...

great collection of goodies!