By the 2nd week of January, you've really just want to give the gym a quick bird hand sign, as you drive past....
Instead of burning yourself out...starving and water logging yourself (and pushing your body thru an eye of a needle)
Set one thing or goal a month that you would like to accomplish. Placing focus on too many aspects is setting yourself up for failure....
In stead of working out, cut out the sweets for the month or maybe change it up a week at a time?
The next month drink more water
The following month walk 20 minutes a day
The next....do not eat past 7pm...
Catch my drift???? I am not a doctor or a health specialist, these are just suggestions....
OH yeah...the picture above is of my lovely sock it to me cake, that I have not had in months....
(yay me!)


2 comments:
That's what I'm doing. Controlling the sweets, more water and like 20 minute walks 3 days a week. Good luck!
oooh sock it to me is the poop huh? Saddly we had to go our separate ways. I actually like the gym.. sick huh? Problem is I like food just about as much! I think this one thing at a time idea is worth a shot though. I'll give it a go.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! Stay tuned it's gonna get fun here soon.
I'd love to feature some of your GREAT stuff.. maybe we can kavetch sometime?
Post a Comment