Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Decemeber Little Black Box Is Here!

I was so tickled over the December Little Black Box! Such a wonderful array of handmade goodness! I am definitely a LBB addict!
Kim has done such an awesome job, I truly appreciate all that she does! One day I hope to get my items in the box too!
What was in my box???
Material: sent another wonderful zine with goodies to use with scrapbooking or card making! A 15% off coupon too!

Undone Clothing Company: contributed a tape measure bracelet. Perfect for my son! 10% off coupon.

Terri Taylor Designs: A 4 month magnetic calendar! Perfect for my fridge! A 20% off coupon, WOW!

Blueberry Hill: A reusable dryer sheet that is crocheted beautifully! Spectacular idea! I love it! 15% off coupon too.

Skinner Studio: A resin blue butterfly charm on a silver ball necklace. Great craftmanship! A 20% off coupon included!

Touch of Avalon: A tile pendant of a purple artsy daisy. Nice! 20% off coupon to go with it!

Cobaltquilter: A "peace" notecard and envelope. I always put these to goo use! 20% off coupon!

Cathaven Crafts:A crocheted scrunchie, in gray and white. Neat! 10% off coupon.

Flutterbees: a Floral magnet perfect to add to my collection! 50% off coupon! Cha-ching!

Becky Kay Designs: An Itsy~Bitsy Bag in black and poka~dots! Great gift bag! Free shipping coupon!

Blue Raven Tea: 2 samples of loose tea, One is winter chocolate and the other is a mystery, but it sure does smell good! Included is a coupon for 3 free samples on the next order!

The Crafty Goddess: A pair of silver pearl earrings. Perfect! Goes well with my new scrunchie from Cathaven! 10% off coupon.

Calliah Photography: A 12 month magnetic calendar in pink, with a picture of a car hood reflecting the trees above. I love pink! 10% off each item up to 3 items coupon. Whoo hoo!
The Soap Box: A sample of Bergamot and Grapefruit soap. Smells delish!

Promos In A Snap: A much needed pocket mirror! Nice floral fabric! 10% off coupon.

Gems By Jerri: a petite pair of olive green ab drop earrings with silver findings. I put these on right away. A generous 25% off coupon good for one year. Awesome!

Oh Lime: A pair of marble push pins with media. Nice! I love the packaging, home made gift box! Free shipping coupon!

Little Mouse Creations: A silver and green chainmaille keychain. I can see alot of work went into this piece! 15% off coupon.

Baibai Alainn: A etsy pin! I love it! Simple and nice, great to wear at a craft fair. A beautiful display of products in a accordion mini book. Nice advertising!

Notmoira: A nice holiday card and 10% off coupon. Cheers!

Sweet Surrender Candle: a tealight in pumpkin spice! Excellent!

Cottonwood Herbals: A generous full bar of soap in Peppermint Body Bar with Poppy Seeds. Smeeeeeelllls great!!!Vegan and cruelty free. Excellent!

Buttons By Robin: A hand scuplted smiling cat button. Too cute! HistoricallyInspired Designs: A large magnet with a vintage typewriter on it and printed with "visible writing" Nice addition to my collection. 15% off coupon.

Sassy Cat: The packaging was spectacular, although the link on her promo card is a little small, I would make it much bigger! The trio of holiday magnets are heartwarming, cute and are on my magnet board!

Plumstars: Gift tags for giving, I love these because they are unique. I love the "dream" tag. Nice! Free shipping code makes it all the better!

D'Elle Juwelen: One of my favorite items! A cell charm with a silver heart and a irridescent coin bead. A 15% off coupon, although it was a little difficult to read the handwritten link to her shop, glad I found it!

I'm of to do some serious shopping with all my coupons!





No comments: