I am stuck once again to find something nice for my hubby & son for the holidays. Hubby's not a scarf man, or a hat man, unless it is a trucker hat! LOL! I am trying to find something for him that is unique, and that he will use. He is a handyman, contractor, fix~it man. Anyone have any ideas?
My son will be 10 in a couple of days, and I have gotten him covered on his gift, although he is wishing for a XBOX 360, or a Wii FOR X~MAS. Ummm, not in the budget. We have felt the economic crunch this year, and we are surviving on 50% of what we are normally accustomed to. My son loves music, and is pretty much easy to please. Books are already in abundance, looking for something stylish for him.
Anyone have any ideas???I really want to stay out of the mall's and go Indie this year with my gifts. It just means more to me...Better yet, anyone on etsy have something worth considering? Please comment below, with a link!
I will be forever gracious!!!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Shopping for men and boys...POTENTIAL SALE!!!
Labels:
boy's items,
etsy,
handmade,
handyman,
holiday shopping,
indie,
men's items,
stylish
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hmmm... the only thing that comes to mind if Dennis Anderson's beer soap. That's a great one if your guy likes his beer. That might be more of a stocking stuffer though. If I come across anything else, I'll let you know.
It's been a lot of years since mine were 10. They are 25 and 28 now. They were very into sports and one was into books. Haven't looked for boy things on etsy, but I'm sure there is something out there. Search children or kids and see what you find. Good luck.
Post a Comment