skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
jeweltrinkets place
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Clippies are so handy!
I have a confession...I've been making these hairclips for over 2 years and finally listed some in my etsy shop. I wear them more than I sell them, that may be the reason why!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Handmade Guru
Just twitting...
Speed up your PC
See more at www.jeweltrinkets.etsy.com
Heart Berry
Or Berry Wings?
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(22)
▼
December
(1)
Clippies are so handy!
►
November
(5)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(14)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
About Me
Jeweltrinkets
Los Angeles, California, United States
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment